URC Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sic Parvis Magna

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Site is finished except for a few graphics and forum is back to normal! - Kakashi

Despair application

Go down 
+3
-Syler-
{URC} Maintenience
{xVx}*Zuko*
7 posters
AuthorMessage
{xVx}*Zuko*
Villagers
Villagers

Despair application Empty
PostSubject: Despair application   Despair application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:01 am

I know it says Recruitment is closed, but Kakashi said you're making exceptions.
Past Clans:JaW, JOG, LSJ, NBS, GoW, and MOS
Past Names:Not enough space to put them all. Lol
Microphone?:No. Sykpe yes. All of my old mics broke I don't want to waste money on a new one.
How did you find out about {URC}?: Syler
Rank yourself from 1-10 (1 being Worst-10 being Best). How good are you on the Battle Field?: Depends what kind of day I'm having. Usually around a five.
Rank yourself from 1-10 with each Jedi Character.
Depends what day I'm having, again, and who I'm playing against
-Mace Windu:5
-Luke Skywalker:7
-Obi-Wan:5
HAIKU!
What Character would you like to play as most in Scrimmages and Battles?:Luke/Anikan
Why do you want to join {URC}?: Good looking clan, looks like it'll stay alive. Pretty decent members now too.
How will you contribute to the Clan?:Idk. You tell me?
Back to top Go down
{URC} Maintenience
Warlords
Warlords

PostSubject: Re: Despair application   Despair application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:05 am

Welcome to JOG! The council will discuss your application Despair, please be patient. you should have an answer in 1-3 days - {JOG}Viking

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
https://urc-ninjas.rpg-board.net
-Syler-
Warlords
Warlords
-Syler-

PostSubject: Re: Despair application   Despair application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:07 am

Lmfao, Kakashi. You nooby White boy. Yes we gotta talk to Council. I or someone will get back to you ASAP.
Back to top Go down
=URC=Lethal
Warlords
Warlords
=URC=Lethal

PostSubject: Re: Despair application   Despair application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:24 am

Were at the max for players, and kakashi did say they could be exceptions.....why are you an exception, you still seem a bit immature because of earlier posts, and you kill youself in game....what qualifies you? Im curious

Last edited by =URC=Lethal on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
{xVx}*Zuko*
Villagers
Villagers

PostSubject: Re: Despair application   Despair application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:28 pm

=URC=Lethal wrote:
Were at the max for players, and kakashi did say they could be exceptions.....why are you an exception, you still seem a bit immature because of earlier posts, and you kill youself in game....what qualifies you? Im curious
I really don't know what you're saying.
But I'll say this.

Keyword: earlier
All of that was in the past. That doesn't mean I'm still like that. That was two years ago what I think you're talking about.

I had a good reason to kill myself by the way. You don't know the whole story, so don't pick sides unless you have all the facts, sir.
It is just a game anyway.

What qualifies me? I'm not sure what you mean by that.
Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Warlords
Warlords
-Syler-

PostSubject: Re: Despair application   Despair application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:58 pm

We'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Ninja-
Villagers
Villagers
Ninja-

PostSubject: Re: Despair application   Despair application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:39 pm

You have been put in probation, you are free to wear the tag, but if any complianets in these 2 weeks, you will be kick out.
Back to top Go down
{URC}Grimmjow
Warlords
Warlords

PostSubject: Re: Despair application   Despair application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Welcome Despair.
Back to top Go down
{xVx}*Zuko*
Villagers
Villagers

PostSubject: Re: Despair application   Despair application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Thanks Grim.
Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Warlords
Warlords
-Syler-

PostSubject: Re: Despair application   Despair application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:49 pm

Welcome Despair. Cool
Back to top Go down
{xVx}*Zuko*
Villagers
Villagers

PostSubject: Re: Despair application   Despair application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm

Ty.
Back to top Go down
.:[BlaZinG]:.
Villagers
Villagers
.:[BlaZinG]:.

PostSubject: Re: Despair application   Despair application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:15 am

welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down
Ninja-
Villagers
Villagers
Ninja-

PostSubject: Re: Despair application   Despair application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:36 pm

After the two weeks has gone, A council member will reopen it, and see if you stay in URC or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Despair application   Despair application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Despair application
Page 1 of 1